1.29ctw Diamond 18k White gold Over Flower Earrings For Womens Cognac Round nnxiwx5475-Diamond
News & Features
- 14k 14kt Yellow Solid gold Polished Arrow Pendant
- 14k Yellow gold Diamond Split-Shank Flower Cluster Ring - .60 ct. total - Size 9
- 25 CT Oval bluee Sapphire 14k White gold Over Diamond Cluster Tennis 7 Bracelet
- Authentic A. LeONDARAKIS Mount Athos Handmade Solid 18K Yellow gold Cross
- Beautiful 14K Yellow gold Freeform Mounting W A Pear Shaped Diamond
- Gorgeous Designer AJC 18k White gold Diamond 15 Teardrop Pearls 16 20.2g
- New Fine Natural Ladies Gemstone Jewelry Pink Opal,Pink Sapphire Pendant Genuine
- silverring Ring Edelsteinring silver 925 Größe 53 (16,8 mm)
- 0.30 Ct Round Red Ruby 10K Yellow gold Ring
- 1.00CT 14K Yellow gold Halo Emerald Round Shape Basket Setting Pendant w Chain
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 1.4 CT DIAMOND RING PRINCESS ORNAMENTED 18K WHITE gold 4 PRONGS SIZE 4.5 5 6 7 8.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.