5.05 ct round cut white gold 14k diamond tennis H SI1 ENHANCED bracelet NOT nnmfmv6209-Gemstone
News & Features
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“GEL CERTIFIED AND APPRAISED”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Belgium||Diamond Color:||H|
|Total Carat Weight:||5.05||Metal Purity:||14k|
|Style:||Tennis||Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
|Length (inches):||7 INCHES||Cut:||Excellent|
|Clarity:||SI1||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||5.05|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
- Edelsteinring Ring silver 925 mit Lapislbluei, Größe 54 (17,2 mm Ø)
- Ladies Turquoise & Diamond Dome Ring gold Plated
- Rhodium Over Brass Diamond Accent Large Hoop Earrings
- Ring golden Snake Bambu Pearl White End Mode gold Plated T56 TRZ 26
- (RI1) Ladies 10K White gold Sapphire & Diamond Ring - sz 7.5 - 2.4 g - .05 TCW
- 1 Carat VS Peach Pink Morganite 14K pink gold Engagement Ring Oval Size 6 Size 7
- 10K 3.4g Solid gold Ladies ring 0.50ct Marquise Lab Ruby SIZE 6
- 14 Karat 2-toned Diamond Bracelet 1339
- 14K WHITE gold 0.8 CT GENUINE NATURAL 4MM blueE SAPPHIRE STUD EARRINGS
- 14k Yellow gold Estate Ball Round Post Earrings
- 18ct White gold Diamond Tennis Bracelet 2.00CT G VS Appraisal Certificate New
- 2.62 Ct Oval Brown Smoky Quartz 14K White gold Earrings
- 9ct gold Opal Round Stud Earrings Gift Boxed Made in UK
- bluee sapphire ring, set in 10kt gold, size 6.5. 1ct of sapphires
- Emerald-Cut Emerald & 1 2 CT. Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 6 carat Round cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet 14k Yellow gold H SI1 14.7 Gram.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.