1.50 Diamond Designer Double Halo Anniversary Ring 14K White gold Carat bluee nnxiwx6649-Diamond
News & Features
- AU750 Pure 18K pink gold Women 1.8mm W Smooth Bead Link Chain Bracelet 3.7g
- Estate 14k Yellow gold Freshwater Pearl Ruby Emerald Diamond Ladies Ring 3.9g
- LONG 9K 9CT gold RUBY SAPPHIRE COLOMBIAN EMERALD DIAMOND ART DECO INS RING
- Men's 14k Two-Tone gold Split Shank Real Diamond Ring 1 2 cttw, H-I color, I1-I2
- Solid 14k pink gold Over 1 CT Oval Cut Aquamarine & Moissanite Halo Wedding Ring
- .60ctw bluee Pear Sapphire & Diamond Halo Ring- 10k Yellow gold Size 6.5 Teardrop
- 0.92 Ct Round Brown Smoky Quartz 10K Yellow gold 4-prong Stud Earrings 5mm
- 100% Genuine Vintage 9ct Solid Yellow gold Hollow Walking Cat Pendant
- 14 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire And Diamond Ladies Swirl 3 Stone Ring
- 14k White and Yellow gold Claddagh Cross Charm Pendant - 20x39mm 2.41 Grams
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 1.50ctw Oval Sapphire Stud Earrings - 14k White gold Pierced.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.