1.50ct Round-Cut Delicated Diamond Solitaire Ring White gold Over Engagement 10K nnxiwx7141-Diamond
News & Features
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Solitaire with Accents||Sizable:||Yes|
|Use Occasion:||Engagement||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.50|
|Jewelry Type:||Ring||Main Stone Shape:||Round|
|Fancy Diamond Color:||White||Diamond Color:||D|
|Metal Purity:||925 parts per 1000||Clarity:||VVS1|
|Stone Creation:||Simulated||Main Stone Treatment:||Lab Created|
|Main Stone Creation:||Lab-Created|
- 14K pink gold Bezel Round-Cut Diamond Solitaire Pendant 2 5ct G-H, SI1 w Chain
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Id Link Curb Bracelet 8 Inch Fine Jewelry Gifts Women Her
- 14K Yellow gold Religious Cross Pendant With Petite Ruby 520-G
- 6mm GENUINE LAPIS LblueI RONDELLES 14k gold FILLED 7 ADJUSTABLE BRACELET
- Chad Allison Diamond Cross PD151A
- GORGEOUS 14K WHITE & YELLOW gold SPIRAL TUBE FACETED BEAD 9 BRACELET ANKLET
- New Arrival Pure 999 24K Yellow gold Bead Women 3D Letter Pendant
- Satya Turquoise 18K gold Plated Ring. US 7 UK N-O. Never worn.
- 0.20 Cttw Real Diamond Wrap Engagement Ring 14K Multi Tone gold
- 1 VIRGIN MARY PENDANT CHARM MEDAL REAL 14k YELLOW gold 3g CATHOLIC (GP2005869)
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 1.60 Ct Oval 7x5mm Ecstasy Mystic Topaz 14K White gold Stud Earrings.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.