goldia 14k gold Amethyst Ring White Diamond nnlfbp7746-Other Fine Rings
News & Features
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||14K Gold||Weight:||1.50 GR|
- 9.11CT Fancy Yellow Round Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet
- 9Carat Yellow gold Fan Drop Stud Earrings W Butterflies (20x16mm)
- Beautiful 14K Yellow gold Nativity Star Pendant
- Diamond Swirl Ring .25ctw White Diamonds 10K White gold Sz 8
- HSN-Justine Simmons Diamonds Purple & Brown Tanzanite 925 Sterling Ring SZ 7
- Natural Star pink Quartz Mozambique Crystal Woman Pendant 292518mm AAAA+
- Russian Diopside, Zicon 3Pc SET in 925 SS Ring, Earrings & Pendant 20 Chain
- VINTAGE 10 K gold0.14 CT TW NATURAL DIAMONDS ENGAGEMENT RING SIZE 7
- .50ct 14K Yellow gold and Diamond Tiny Round Hoop Earrings
- 100% Genuine Vintage 9ct Solid White gold Diamonds 2 Ring set Size 8 US
- 14K gold 0.28 Ct. Natural Diamonds Hoop Earrings Handmade Fine Jewelry
- 14K Yellow gold Claddagh Ring
- 1970's Lady Liberty Yellow gold Signet Ring
- 9ct gold second hand garnet ring
- ANTIQUE LARGE 4.43CT DIAMOND & EMERALD 14KT WHTIE gold 3D SQUARE ENGAGEMENT RING
- Certified 2.00Ct Round Cut White Diamond in 14K White gold 3 Stone Wedding Ring
- ESTATE 1.02CT DIAMOND & AAA EMERALD 14KT YELLOW gold CLASSIC TEAR DROP PENDANT
- Group 4 Vintage colord Rhinestone Pins Brooches & Earring Set
- LARGE 3.40CT DIAMOND & AAA PERIDOT 14KT YELLOW gold 3D OVAL HALO ENGAGEMENT RING
- Pear 18k Yellow White gold Diamond Emerald Two Tone Drop Dangle Earrings Jewelry
- STERLING RING WITH LEMON CRYSTAL STONES
- Vintage 14k Yellow gold with Diamond and Ametys Ring
- Vintage Retro 14K pink gold Diamond Ruby Ring Sparkle Gorgeous Design ER1141
- 0.50ct Marquise Shape Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 10K gold K-I1 Certified
- 10k Yellow gold Lab-Created Pink Sapphire & Diamond Accent Swirl Heart Ring
- 14k Yellow gold & Rhodium-plated Cross Charm Pendant - D3184VJ2162
- 18kt 750 gold 950 PLATIN RING MIT 0,10ct BRILLANT BESATZ BRILLANTRING
- ANELLO gioiello in gold anelli fidanzamento pietre 264
- 1 Carat Diamond Women's Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring 10K White gold
- Classic Emerald Green Cubic Zirconia Pave Set Solitaire Ring Sterling 925 Size 6
- Holiday Sale 14K White gold .07 Ctw Diamond Semi-Mount Ring For Pearl
- Oval Cut 10×13mm Solid 14Kt Yellow gold Natural VS Diamond Semi Mount Pendant
- Stunning Emerald and Diamond Ring in 10 k Yellow gold.
- Vintage Estate Retro Art Deco Style 14K gold Geometric 0.20TCW Diamond Ring Sz 7
- 1.5 Carat G-H & bluee Diamond 3 Stone Ribbon Promise Bridal Ring 14K White gold
- 10K Yellow gold 9.25 -9.75 Adjustable Watch Link Chain Bracelet 14.8mm 36.7g
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Gorgeous Solid 14KT Yellow gold Twist Design bluee Topaz & Diamond Ring Sz 5.25.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.