1.77 CARATS WOMEN ANNIVERSARY DIAMOND HALO RING 4 PRONGS 14 KARAT WHITE gold nnxiwx8316-Diamond
News & Features
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Shape:||Princess||Metal:||White Gold|
|Diamond Color:||G||Style:||Solitaire with Accents|
|Cut:||Very Good||Ring Size:||9|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Clarity Enhancement||Sizable:||Yes|
|Approx. Gold Weight In Grams:||4.20 Grams||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.77|
- 5ct Women's Diamond 14K White gold Finish Tennis Wedding Bracelet, 7 Inches
- BEAUTIFUL Large 14K gold ART DECO Infinity Circle Diamond Ring Size 7.5
- Gemondo Sterlingsilver Fünfstein Amethyst Rund Farbverlauf Ring
- NATURAL AMETHYST,CITRINE MULTI GEMSTONE BEADED BRACELET 92 GRAMS 10PC LOT
- Solid 18K White gold 11x8mm Cushion Natural Diamonds Semi Mount Engagement Ring
- 0.07ct Tanzanite Birthstone Pendant, Gun Metal Tungsten Dog Tag Pendant 200BS
- 1 Carat Green Diamond Infinity Credver Victorian Bridal Ring 14K White gold
- 10k Cross With Diamonds Set In An Infinity Shape.
- 14 Karat gold Trillion Diamond & Tanzanite Mens Ring 10 1 2
- 14K White gold 1.00ctw Shiny Pave Diamond 0.33ctw Princess Bridal Set Ring
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 0.7 Ct D SI2 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K pink gold Princess Promise Art Deco.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.