1 Carat bluee Diamond 5 Stone Bridal Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K pink gold nnxiwx2141-Diamond
News & Features
- 10k Yellow & pink gold 23mm x 22mm Tulip Flowers Heart Pendant
- 14k White gold Over Red Ruby & Brilliant Diamond 8.50Ct Tennis 7.25 Bracelet
- 18k pink And White gold Diamond ring
- A beautiful vintage oval LIMOGES FRANCE hand painted victorian lady pendant
- Cartier Lanieres White gold (18K) Ring Auth
- Georg Jensen 925 Sterling Eagle Ring For The Franklin Mint So 8 1 2
- Neu Einzigartig FineArt 925 silver Rozaquarz Handgefertigt Ring
- Solid 9ct gold White & Yellow Big Small Oval Links Fancy Chain Bracelet Gift Box
- 0.50 Karat VS2 D Tropfenschliff blueer Saphir Diamant Pavé Verlobungsring Platin
- 1.20Ct Oval-Cut D VVS1 Diamond Halo Engagement Ring In 18K White gold Over
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, 1 Ct Oval Cut Green Emerald Cluster Stud Earring 14K White gold Finish.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.